Work training (H-3 Visa)

The H-3 visa is available for people who travel to the States for special training opportunities. These training programs could offer training in:








      Other Professions

The critical factor when considering an H-3 visa is that it does not allow work or employment while in the U.S. The training must not be available in the traveler’s home country, and the duration of the stay is strictly for the period of the training program only. Unlike the student visas, there is no grace period window for travel before or after an H-3 visa trip. H-4 visas are available for H-3 trainees’ spouses and minor children. Spouses of H-3 visa holders may not work, but the children of H-3 visa holders are allowed to attend school.

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.