Immigration Program EB-3 Professionals, Skilled and Unskilled Workers

EB-3 workers are divided into three categories:


     Professional workers--Professionals are people whose jobs require at least the equivalent of a bachelor's degree.

     Skilled workers--People whose job requires a minimum of 3 years training or experience, and have a permanent, year-round job offer (not temporary or seasonal.)

Unskilled labor--These workers do jobs, which require less than two years of experience and have permanent, year-round jobs as well.

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.