Immigration program EB-1B for Outstanding Researchers and Professors

The professors or researchers must have an internationally renowned reputation. They must have been teaching or researching for at least three years before applying for a green card under EB-1B category. Applicants DO NEED an employer to file this petition. They cannot apply by themselves as EB-1A applicants. These people are expected to have a job offer for a tenured or tenure-track position at a college or university. They also must prove that his/her main purpose in the U.S. is to pursue a comparable research position or higher education. Therefore, in most cases researchers must have a job offer for researching in the university setting, industry or research institution.

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.