H-1B1 Free Trade Agreement Professional (FTA)

This visa applies only to citizens of Singapore or Chile who have been offered a job in a specialty occupation. These positions require a bachelor's degree (or its equivalent). Sufficient work experience is a substitute for a degree in some instances. These specialty careers include fields like medicine, law, architecture, engineering and other highly educated and respected fields. If you are from Singapore or Chile or are considering hiring a professional from one of these countries, contact an immigration attorney for more details.

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.