Foreign Media Representatives (I Visa)

Representatives of the foreign media who are traveling for the express purpose of their work may qualify for an I visa. To qualify, applicants must:


     Represent the international media either through press, TV, film, radio or some other information source media.

     Demonstrate that they are traveling to the United States for the sole purpose of working as a media professional.

     Have an office in their foreign country.


Common media jobs include reporters, film crews, editors or any similar role in media production. Spouses and children under 21 may accompany the media worker under an I visa.

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.